Charge with USB Charger, Save the Earth, Save your Money!
Don't drain the AA battery pack in your transmitter anymore. Simply, you can charge your Helicopter thru computer USB socket. This USB cable can be used to charge almost all infra-red R/C Helicopter with upto 150mAh 3.7V Li-Po battery in the market.
- This USB charger is intended to charge only the micro Infra-Red RC helicopters with 3.7V Li-Po battery under 150mAh. Charging other battery would cause damage to the USB charger and your computer.
- Helicopters and USB chargers should NOT be left unattended while being charged.
- Check that the Helicopter switch is set to "OFF"
- Connect USB charger plug to the helicopter first
- Then plug the USB charger to computer USB port
- LED on the USB charger turns off after battery fully charged
- Remove Helicopter from charger IMMEDIATELY after charging completed
- Don’t charge for over 40 minutes